Log OutView ProfileAgent Instructions
Below is an overview of the capabilities and configurations available to a My Senior Square Agent.
- Log in to the Employee Search using an Employee Search Password (see below).
- From the Search Senior Housing search results, click the “Add to Tour” button next to properties that will be a part of the tour.
- Delete properties from the tour sheet in progress by clicking the red “X” next to the property name in the “Create Tour” section.
- To finalize the tour sheet, enter the customer name in the “Contact” field. If the contact has already been entered for previous tours, select their name from the autocomplete list that appears. Select the tour date from the “Date” picker, and click the “Create” button.
- To view a previously created tour sheet, click the “Manage Tours” link from the “Employee Search Login” section. On the “Tour Sheets” page, in the “Actions” column, tours can be edited, deleted or printed.
- The print option will redirect to a page configured for printing the tour sheet. Print using the browser function, “File -> Print” or press CTRL+P (Windows) / Command+P (Mac) on your keyboard.
- Editing a tour sheet will load the Search Senior Housing search results page with the tour properties loaded in the “Create Tour” section.
- To view tours for a specific contact, select their name from the “Contact” dropdown on the “Manage Tours” page, and click “Search”. A list of the total tour properties for that contact will appear and only tour sheets for that contact will appear.
- From “My Account”, click “View Profile”. Under the “Account Settings” the Agency Name can be edited and the Agent email & password can be changed. Note that the Agent password is different from the Employee Search password.
Widget Settings – Agent Logo & Phone #
- From “My Account”, click “View Profile”. Under the “Widget Settings”, paste the URL for the desired Agent Logo image and click the “Update Profile” button.
- The Agent phone number can be set from the “Widget Settings” as well. Enter the phone number in the “Agent Phone” field, and click “Update Profile”.
Widget Settings – Employee Search Password
- Set the search password from the Your Profile page “Widget Settings” in the “Employee Password” field. Click “Update Profile” to confirm your changes.
- This password will be used along with the Dealer ID to gain access to the advanced search view and tour sheets by logging in through the “Employee Search Login” section on the Senior Housing Search Results page. The Dealer ID can be ascertained from the “Widget Settings” “Widget Code”, it is present in the code as the “data-mss-dealer-id”.
- While logged into the Employee Search, a Contract image will appear on each property in the search. Clicking on the image cycles through blue, red and yellow images which can be used to indicate whether the status of that property is “Has Contract”, “No Contract”, or “Unknown”. When the mouse cursor is moved over the image, the contract info for that property, if any, will appear.
Property Search Widget – Additional Configuration and Embedding
- From “My Account”, click “View Profile”. Under the “Widget Settings”, the “Text Color” and “Link Color” can be changed using the “Select Color” color-pickers. Click “Update Profile” to confirm your changes. This will update the color of text for the embedded My Senior Square search and property listings.
- To embed the My Senior Square property search widget on your website, from the “Widget Settings” section, copy the HTML code from the “Widget Code” box, and paste it into the page on your site where you’d like the property search to appear.
- The My Senior Square property search widget can only be used on the specified registered domain for your Agency.